2020 Halloween Return policy and other information
Horner Novelty Standard Terms of Sale
All sales are subject to the following terms and conditions:
Final Sale Items - These items cannot be returned under any circumstance.
Makeup & Prosthetics
Props & Decorations
Unsealed Catering Items
Costumes & any Accessories that were not mentioned above are exchangeable within 48 hours of purchase. Items must be in new and resalable condition, and in the original packaging. You will also need to have your receipt. Starting October 24th, 2020 all sales become final.
Safety and health:
During these uncertain and different times we want to make sure our customers and staff still have fun at Halloween time, but we want us all to be safe. Here are some rules we have in place to make sure everyone has a great Halloween;
- Mask must be worn at all times while in our store.
- Hand sanitizer stations are located around the store and are strongly encouraged while shopping.
- We kindly ask that you do not open any packages in our store, our staff is happy to help you open the package with the correct safety measures.
- Our restrooms are closed to the public.
Dressing Room Policy:
- We understand that visually seeing a costume and trying it on are two very different situations. Our dressing rooms are open but we are only allowing 2 costumes per person per day.
- We are sanitizing each costume after it is tried on.
- You must wear your mask and sanitize your hands before you try anything on.
- Accessories cannot be taken out of the costume packages to be tried on.
- Masks are not allowed to be tried on under any circumstances.